Sunday, July 17, 2011

Gundam Model Kit Contest 2011 Exhibit

I dropped by Toy Kingdom in SM Megamall earlier today to check out the entries for the Philippines Gundam Model Kit Contest 2011. I saw a lot of creative model kits up on display and I especially loved the dioramas. It sure would be interesting to see which of the entries will win their respective categories.




Judging will be on the 30th of July, and from what I heard, a Bandai representative from Japan will be choosing the winners.

Here are photos of some of the entries and displays from the exhibit. I still have a few more photos that I might be posting on my Flickr account soon. Enjoy!

Click on the image for a larger view.

 




4 comments:

  1. ganda ng shots mo... taken with dslr ba to? or enhanced with photoshop? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! nakachamba lang hehe. yup, pero d40 lang, tapos konting tweaking lang sa photoshop :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great shots! sayang di ako nakapunta dyan. hanggang july 30 na lang ba?

    ReplyDelete
  4. salamat! yup, abot ka pa niyan... try mo drop by within the week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...