Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Post-Event Photos from TOrCH II SM North EDSA Leg


Aug. 27, 2011 - It was the SM North EDSA Leg of the Cosplay Tournament of Champions II or TOrCH II. I only knew about the event on the day itself thru Facebook, and had no real intentions of going because of the heavy rains. But then I figured, since I live close-by, I might as well drop by and maybe make it to the end of the contest as it was already late in the afternoon.


By the time I got to the Annex Event Area, the contest was already over. It was a good thing though, that there were still a lot of people hanging around having their photos taken with the few cosplayers who hadn't left yet.

I mostly took photos of the cosplayers from the Justice PH group. I've always been more of a comic book geek than an otaku, and seeing these guys and gals dressed up as some of the most iconic characters from the DC Universe was such a delight for me! Besides, I only got to take a couple of photos of them back in ToyCon 2011, so I made sure to take plenty of pictures this time around.


So here are my photos from after TOrCH II. In case any of you guys from Justice PH are reading this, thanks for being really accommodating!

























Batman and Harley Quinn cosplay
The Flash cosplay







Aquaman and The Atom (click for a larger view)
The Black Canary cosplay







Green Arrow cosplay
Amazon Princess Wonder Woman cosplay







Justice PH
Justice PH







Justice PH with Spidey!?
Spider-Man cosplay







Wonder Woman and Batman
GL, Black Canary, Green Arrow and Harley Quinn















Justice PH planking! At the Annex Event Area, SM North EDSA

















MK's Sub-Zero and Scorpion cosplay
Spider-Man, Batman and Harley Quinn

4 comments:

  1. Caught it! Great feature man. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOH! Thank you so much for featuring us. And lovely message, btw. I hope you don't mind me taking the pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're all welcome! And THANK YOU for tirelessly posing for the cameras! Keep up the great work!

    And Pat, feel free to grab the photos.. you might wanna check http://www.flickr.com/photos/63482206@N08/ , I have a few more photos of you ladies there :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...